۱۳۹۱ اردیبهشت ۲۴, یکشنبه

Barack Obama does push-ups

======*****
UK police must listen to Mr president Obama to stop torturing me and my family on world wide!....
I'll take UK police on USA court of justice about terrorist acting against me and my family on world wide!....
Since June 1996, UK home office taking my American passport and don't let me back, every day I'm been tortured by the UK police which is on my nest door  neighbors number 49....
All my computer system most of time been hacked by them to stooping me to say to world wide how UP police against me and USA, Israel ,.. governments...

This message is to any body want to know WHO IS MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, AND LOCAL BUILDING CARE TAKERS, AS ME AND MY FAMILY TORTURERS ON WORLD WIDE!?...

If there was any terrorist attacks against USA, Israel, and my family and political supporters on world wide it's come to my head?! any reason?! and local building care takers and local governments starting attacking to my car?! my home?! my bank?! my body?!,  my computer system, my all electronic and electrics equipments!....
Where is the human rights in the UK?!
When I watching BBC, they telling me I'm an terrorist?!, and all the time when I'm watching American Music, TV, (FOX NEWS, CNN,..). they starting torturing me and all my computers and TV, DVD, Blu-ray and,... freezing and stop responding?!...

Is this BBC, which torturing me as Iranian British are Terrorist matter, or I'm watching USA TV program is terrorist matter , then they starting MAKING {{{

Wall Street protests growing and 'moving fast'}}}

 )) BECAUSE I'm LISTENING TO THE USA TV, MUSIC OR RADIO?!....

IS IT LISTENING TO USA, TV, RADIO IS TERRORIST MATTER OR MAKING WALL STREET PROTEST GROOVING AND MOVING FAST  MAKER IS TERRORIST MATTERS AND SAME TIME STARTING TO TORTURING ME IN UK AS BRITISH CITIZEN?!....
LOCAL POLICE BY GREEN AND WHITE COLOR UNDER THE BRIDGE NEAR OF BRANT CROSS SHOPPING CENTER WAITING FOR ME AND TELLING ME{{{WE FUCK YOU IN USA}}}...

TO DAY AFTERNOON BEFORE 20.00 PM, I WATCH BBC PARLIAMENT, PRESENTER SAID (WE FUCK YOU IN SCHOOL AS TERRORIST,....)...

I'M CALLING ALL AMERICAN WHICH LOST THEIR FAMILY FRIENDS SPECIALLY INSIDE THE USA SINCE JUNE 1996, ASKING UK GOVERNMENTS!?
1*= IS IT WATCHING USA TV, RADIO, MUSIC IN LONDON ARE AS CATTING AS TERRORIST?!...
2*= IS USING ILLEGAL ELECTROMAGNETIC, MICROWAVE WEAPONS AND AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY AND MOST AMERICAN ,OR EUROPEAN NOT TERRORIST MATTERS?!
3*= IS THE SUPPORTING IRANIAN GOVERNMENTS AND GIVE THEM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS INFORMATIONS ON WORLD WIDE TO TERRORIZE AND TORTURING THEM NOT TERRORIST AMTTERS?!..
4*= WHY ANY TIME I'M GOING VISIT MY SON IN GERMANY AND BACK TERRORIST TORTURE ON ME STARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN?!...
5*= WHY ANY TIME I'M TALKING WITH MY SON OR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN USA, GERMANY, FRANCE, ALSO INSIDE UK!!! TERRORIST TORTURES ON ME WORTH AND MY CHAT WITH MY FAMILY FREEZING AND MAKE TO STOP THE CHAT?!
6*= IS THE CHAT WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IS TERRORIST MATTERS OR DAMAGING MY COMPUTERS SYTEM TO STOOPING MY CHAT TERRORIST MATTERS?!...

THIS IS ON LINE MESSAGES TO MR PRESIDENT OBAMA, USA FIRST LADY, MICHEAL OBAMA, AND WORLD WIDE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND ALL WORLD POLITICIANS WHO WANT TO STOP UK GOVERNMENTS STOP TORTURING ME AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON WORLD WIDE!!!...